Wednesday

Augusta National - A Beauty Both Simple... and Complicated

View 12th Hole at Augusta National - My first Landscape at Sketchfu

I posted this last year as I got ready to leave for The Masters. The real thing was more beautiful than I ever imagined, but I'm still impressed by the way this landscape came together.

They call it Golden Bell.  The narrow green...  protected by Rae's Creek in front and a cloud of bright pink azaleas behind... is incredibly beautiful.  Ben Hogan Bridge leads to the cloistered corner and adds a mystical element.

It's no surprise that many artists have been inspired by the 12th hole.  However the artist who created the above representation did so in a rather unique way... and it's quite impressive to watch.  See for yourself.

More from this artist
Make your own
Share

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Watching that almost makes me feel like I could paint it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like he uses felt tip pens, which is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Amazing! Definitely excited for this weekend after watching that.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...